Sunday, May 6, 2012

Time For Change


It's time for change! Change is no good for me at all! I hate making decisions that are important because that means it's going to take me FOREVER to settle on a final decision!!! And well it did. It wasn't until I needed to order more business cards that I finally bit the bullet and decided ok lets get down to business and change the business. Thankfully I have a talented husband who took my new logo idea and sketched it by hand and "voila" I had a new logo that I absolutely LOVE!!!



Along with needing to change branding I needed to make the dreaded price change. I struggled with this the most. After diving into the oh so not fun part of business the money part, it hit me hard that I had to change that too. Wanting to continue to provide the highest quality to my clients forced me to make this change. The new pricing will begin in June.

$125 - 1 hour photo session outdoors. Will receive a disc of 20-30 images in high resolution in color.

$150 - 1 hour photo session outdoors. Will receive a disc of 20-30 images in high resolution in color, black & white and aged along with a $25 print credit.

$175 - Studio Newborn Session. Will receive a disc of 20-30 images in high resolution in color, black & white and aged along with a $25 print credit.
*Pricing is for up to 5 people. Any additional is $15 per person.
 Inside of pricing/what to expect/print sheet I will mail out for new customers
Another aspect of my business I wanted to offer to clients was prints. I thought to myself, "Ok my clients are paying to have professional pictures taken and then taking their discs to get prints at Costco?" Places like Costco, Sam's Club and Walgreens etc. don't like to take the hours I have spent editing your images into consideration. They take the files and do an auto correct on them and then bam you have a low quality print from your high quality photo session. I encourage you to take advantage of the $150 photo session with the $25 print credit. In order to keep cost low I am not making any money on prints. I just want you all to have beautiful prints to cherish! Print prices are...


8 wallets - $10
5x7 - $6
8x10 - 9
8x12 - $15
11x14 - $20
16x20 - $30
20x24 - $40
20x30 - $45
Prints must be ordered within 2 weeks of receiving the disc.
 Many new customers ask me "What to Expect" questions so I've included this in the new customer mailer I'll send out.
Thank you all who have supported this dream of mine. It blesses my heart to continually take photos of families and photograph and meet new families all the time. 

2 comments: