Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome to my photography blog!


I would love to tell you all that I have grown up with a camera in my hand always taking photos, but I didn’t. My memories as a child and a career always centered on blood and gore. I know so weird to think of a 10 year old wanting to cut someone open. I did. I wanted to be an emergency room doctor and I wanted them to say “paging Dr. Loveless.” Doesn’t that sound so cool? A long story short I started as an EMT at Crafton Hills College, then onto Athletic Training at Cal State Fullerton and finally after God’s leading through many prayers and tears and through this verse, “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.’” Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) I graduated from CSUF with my bachelors in Photo-Communications. Three years later I am a blessed woman, wife, mom, daughter, sister and business woman.
I hope to use this blog as an opportunity to display the amazing people I am honored and blessed to photograph. Thank you all who have supported this little business of mine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment