Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Grosjean Beach Family Shoot

The Grosjean family holds a very special place in my heart. Four years ago they were getting married and needed a wedding photographer. I was just starting my photography business and had only my little sister's wedding to show as an example of my work. They took a chance with me and I was so excited to photograph their wedding! When I took their engagement photos, we all instantly became friends. Now I get to photograph their growing family. Driving down to the beach we all chatted like bosom buddies, laughing about our crazy little boys and how similar they are. I adore this family and blessed that the chance they took on me four years ago has led to a friendship that will last forever!






















No comments:

Post a Comment